Tuesday 30 June 2015

Introduction to media

  1. Why did you choose GCSE Media Studies?
  2. Which part of the course are you looking forward to most?
  3. What knowledge and skills do you hope to learn in Media?
  4. What grade are you realistically hoping to achieve in Media?
  5. What was the last TV programme or film you watched?
  6. Why do you think that TV programme or film appealed to an audience?
  7. What technology have you used to access the media in the last 24 hours? (Radio, TV, phone etc.)
  8. What device do you use most to access the media?
  9. Find the trailer for Jurassic World on YouTube and embed it in your blog. What film genres would Jurassic World fit into?
  10. Why does Jurassic World appeal to a family audience?

1.I picked GCSE Media  because I want to learn how to edit and I may start a YouTube channel (MAYBE).I believe I will enjoy Media because I like watching films and watching YouTube my favourite you-tubers are THE F2 FREESTYLE'S because I enjoy football and want to learn the skills in which they do and I believe Media will be just the subject to push me to do these things. 

2. I'm looking forward to the magazine prints because I already have a few ideas in what I want to do in it and also I think I would enjoy it more because I know what I want to do so when I start I have got a brief idea what to do.

3.The skills I want to develop in media this year is my editing skills and being able to put together a montage.

4.I am looking to achieve the highest level as I  possibly can.hopefully that would be an A or A* but I wouldn't mind getting a B but that's the lowest im looking to get.

5.the last TV show i watched was the only way is Essex and the last film i watched was San Andreas.

6.because the only way is Essex is funny and people around 13 to 25 would enjoy it because there at an age were there growing up and are coming to appoint were they dress up and have fun go to party and that.I think San Andreas appeals to people around the age of 12 to 35 because its a bit jumpy and some parts so you wouldn't what younger kids to go and as well its an adventure and it exciting so i believe its around that age.

7.In the morning I went on to my instagram to look at what's been going on and seeing what pictures people have post but also I went on to sky sports HQ on my phone this morning aswell.

8.I mostly use my Iphone to access media and I sometimes go onto my Xbox.

9.Jurassic world fits into the sci-fi section



10.it appeals to family's because it has appropriate content that is suitable for younger children

No comments:

Post a Comment